Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Training Quick Page Freebie

I'm helping out a fellow designer, Mega-Doodle Inspired test out a new template that will be in her store soon. It's called Altered Hearts and it's it a great template.



Have a peak at the quick page I created using my kit, In Training:




You can download the freebie from my store at Designs In Digital by clicking here.


Here's my cute layout I created with the template:




Speaking of my kit, In Training, I just have to show off a few layouts by some of my wonderful CT memebers:


First from Stephanie:


From Sharon:



Until next time ~ Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I am having some problems getting into Just Digi Layouts and I was wondering if you could help? I couldn't find an email for you, so I'm hoping you will contact me!

Kimberkatt@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
Kim :-)

Cara said...

Hey lady! This is a cute boy kit. I think you should make a new post soon, you've got a rockin' blog!