Thursday, September 10, 2009

A New Templates and A Freebie

I just placed a single template in the shop as a FREEBIE. I think that it is a fun template that you could really do a lot with. If you grab it and make a layout with it I'd love if you'd share it with me in the gallery at either Designs In Digital or Just Digi Layouts.
You can grab it by clicking on the image or going HERE.


While your in my shop at Designs In Digital be sure to have a look at my other kits and the terrific collab by the DID Design Team.

I also have couple of additional new template sets in the shop at Designs In Digital. I think that they turned out rather well.



Until next time ~ Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.