Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lakecrest Lane - Candy Coated Challenge Week 2 Freebie

This week's Candy Coated Challenge at we had to find our own inspriation and create a theme and color palett based upon that inspiration.

As my inspiration I choose a painting that I have in my home by Michigan artist, Jan VanDenBrink. I just adore her work!

Here's a look at the piece of art, Little Traverse Bay:



I came up with what I am calling Lakecrest Lane:


You may download it for free until Saturday, February 21st from my shoppe at Just Digi Layout here.

Be sure to check out all the other great kits created by my fellow contestants and then come back here next week for another installment of the Candy Coated Challenge.

One more thing - if you download any of my Candy Coated Challenge kits, I'd realy, realy love to see your layouts. I'd realy love if you posted them in the gallery ateither designsindigital.com or justdigilayouts.com them leave me a comment here! Thanks!!


1 comment:

♥Frann♥ said...

Hi sweetie,just stopping by 2 visit your beautiful blog ,and wish u a great week.xoxo