Thursday, February 5, 2009

There's going to be eight weeks of freebies!

That's right...starting today and for the next eight weeks their will be a new freebie posted each week right here on my blog. I am competing in the Candy Coated Designer Challenge at Amadadykan.com

This week was the doodle week. We had to make our own doodles and while creating my doodles this silly song that my 15 year old son will walk around the house sing every now and again by Michael Buble - Feeling Good keep running thru my head. Now don't think there's something wrong with him - he's a DJ's apprentice and Michael Buble is the new standard in "dinner music" at weddings. The line, "Birds flying high, you know how I feel" kept going over and over in my head and thus "How I feel..." was born. What do you think?



You can grab "How I Feel..." this week from my new store at Just Digi Layouts. It will only be free for one week so grab it quick! While you are there be sure to take a look around the new place. We've got some great new stuff in the store and the site is full of very friendly folks!

Now a little more about this kit...I used some terrific new product by my favorite CU Style Designer, Bannerwoman. Be sure to pop over to her blog to learn all about all the terrific new stuff she has just added to her stores. Here's just a peak of what she has added:


Be sure to check out the entire Candy Coated Gallery over at Amanda's site each week for lots of goodies.





2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit with us!! :)

Shannon said...

Good luck with the Challenge! :) The cute is too cute.